Inspired by classic holiday destinations, Petites Pommes' premium floats are timeless, durable, and free of harmful chemicals.
Who is Emma? She is an understated « greige ». Calm, sophisticated and elegant. Timeless yet contemporary and the perfect match for a complete neutral look.
- All Petites Pommes floats are free of BPA and phthalates.
- Each product is delivered in a dust bag made of organic cotton for convenient storage when not in use.
- All swim rings have an extra fine inside welding for premium comfort.
- The CELINE Grand Float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC than the ANNA with further resistance to heavy use.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual - depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
The CELINE float is 120cm uninflated and suitable for 6+ years. Adults too!
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- After use, rinse the float in clear water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage. Leftover water residue may cause bacteria to grow.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use as exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Never over-inflate or use an air pump of compressed air to inflate your product as this may cause the float to burst.