Unisex neoprene culotte designed to be used with or without a disposable swim nappy. It has a snug fit to avoid accidents.
- Please check size guide as the size is generous
- Excellent UV protection, UPF50+ with no injected chemicals
- Main Body: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane Lycra® Xtralife™
- Waist and Leg trim: Sustainable 90% Polyamide 10% Elastane
- Designed in Australia
Ethically made in Spain
- Made with high quality Italian fabrics that are durable
- More chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric
- Sun creams and oils resistant
- Please follow care instructions on label to keep your swimwear in the best condition
Shipping and returns info
George is 3 years old in this photo and wears size 12-18 months.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, send us a private message on Instagram or use our contact form